Monday 1 February 2010

UnBeLieVabLe… (Nov 30th, 2006)

GoSh,heLP me foRgeT tHiz peRsOn….
JusT dUnno wHat I feLL bOut tHis. Is it LOVE wHat I feLL?? Or LIE??
Before tHiz gUy,,I neVer ReaLLy kneW what Love ReaLLy means.
Again…We’LL nexeR knew what SometHing means foR us beFoRe we Loose it,Right???
if it do LoVE,,tHen me say….LOVE IS SUCH A B***H!!!
benCi…beNci…bEnci….
I’m so sCaRed of being in Love again…
Too many Lies I fOund…
Too mAny huRTs…
Too maNy suFFeR…
LOVE……….

ALwayS touGht I w0Ld kNow wheRe to find Love
aLways th0ught I’d be Ready and stRong eNouGh
but soMetiMes I jUst faiLed i coULd giVe up….
But yOu came and y0u cHanged my whole woRLd now
it’s somewhwere I never tought i’d be

it’s aLL oVeR kNow…
Toh smua jg saLahQu…
m0uze…. sManGaT!!!!…..
Make yOuR LiFe as simpLe as Y0u caN!!
Pendem sendiRi sMuanya, jadi G tambah mempeumit maSaLaH ^^
skarang yanG aQ taU..maNusia tu beRpikiR pake’ 3 cara:
1. RasiO… 2. HaTi….. 3. Emosi….
smUanya G aKan bisa diSaTuin sampe kaPanpUn…
saat rasio biCaRa, haTi G akan bisa nRima..and timbuL emosi…saat Hati yang paLing daLem biCaRa,, Rasio sehebat apapuN,piKiRan serumit apapUn G aKan bisa ngeRTi…
HATi…simpLe tHing but maDe too many compLicaTed probLems..

Hwaaaa……
LOVE SUCK!!!
HEART SUCK!!!….
RASIO iS RiGHT!!!….>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment