Thursday 4 February 2010

WoRds..WoRds..w0RdS.. (Feb 4th, 2008)

Ungkapan hati cewek nihh,, guys, realize these . . . . . . . . . . .

I am nothing special of this I am sure.
I am just a common woman with common thoughts.
There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten.
But I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, that has always been enough.
~~
Boys are like stars, there are millions of them out there.
But only one can make my dreams come true

There's a place between your fingerprints which is still rest. It's the place where a part of us will be placed forever.

Love is like phi - natural, irrational, and very important. is not just looking at each other, but it's looking in the same direction


huksss,,,, lack lack lack......~~HBL mode ON

No comments:

Post a Comment